Liquid Life is a successful vacation rental property management company established in 2012. We are ever growing and reforming to become a better business and provide the best possible service to our owners and vacationing guests. It is our promise to also provide a progressive and supportive working environment for all of our employees. If you are interested in an employment opportunity in the vacation rental industry on the Gulf Coast, please see our openings listed below.
Join Liquid Life for the Summer, May 10th - August 10
Looking for a summer job? Liquid Life wants your help! We have summer positions available in the following departments:
- Customer Service
- Condo Inspectors
- Condo Cleaners
- Runners and Delivery
- Cafe and Coffee Shop
We are looking for a self motivated person with a postitive attitude!
To apply please fill out the application to the right. Be sure to mention which position you are interested in.
Must have a high school diploma to apply.
Reservation Specialist / Customer Service
Seeking self-motivated Reservation Specialist with a nice smile and positive attitude! This person will make reservations and process guest arrivals and departures as well as various other tasks. Ideal candidate will have experience in Customer Service and the Vacation Rental Industry. This position is a part-time position with a possibility of expanding into a full-time position.
- Desire to provide excellent customer service for property owners and guests
- Ability to work with and understand multiple online software applications
- Communicate effectively with your reservation team
- Excellent MAC/OS operating system knowledge
- Excellent computer and Internet navigation skills
- Has recent experience in this industry, preferably with making reservations, working with rates/specials, and sales oriented
- Will know how to prioritize while still multi-tasking and meeting deadlines.
- Takes direction from management well and feels confident making decisions.
High School education or equivalent
1+ years of vacation rental experience
High school or equivalent
Customer Service: 1 year
Reservations: 1 year
Liquid Life manages approximately 200 vacation rentals in Orange Beach/Gulf Shores/Perdido Key area. We are currently hiring Housekeepers/Cleaners for the vacation season.
Seeking self-motivated cleaner with experience in the vacation rental industry. Must be a trustworthy individual able to work under limited supervision. Our ideal candidate will be energetic and ready to clean even the messiest rooms with a smile and great attitude.
This is a contract position with a highly competitive “piece rate” system. Housekeepers are paid per unit completed rather than an hourly rate. Schedule is flexible. Applicants must be willing to work weekends and commit to a minimum of 3 cleanings per week.
We are looking for applicants with immediate availability who wish to stay long term and grow with our company. You will find a full application form by clicking here.
Job Location: Orange Beach, AL 36561
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Cleaning: 1 year
Required licenses or certifications:
- Driver's License?
- Reliable Transportation?
- Can you commit to a minimum of 3 cleanings per week?
- Are you willing to work weekends?