Is your vacation secure?
Vacations are the perfect way to relax and melt your troubles away, especially when you go to the beach, however, the preparation and planning can be a little daunting. You want to plan the perfect vacation because it's an investment, not just in money but also time. But what if something happened beyond your control that prevented you from going? A natural disaster, family emergency or perhaps trouble on the way to your perfect vacation.
Did you know these can be covered? Most vacation rental companies offer a travel insurance which may cover things like:
- Up to $100,00 reimbursement for rental costs
- $200 per day ($750 maximum) for expenses related to trip delay such as hotel accommodations
- Up to $25,000 medical expense coverage
- $1,000 baggage delay coverage.
Trip cancellation or interruption due to:
- Sickness, injury or death of you, a family member or traveling companion
- A named hurricane or other natural disaster
- Uninhabitability of the destination vacation home caused by a natural disaster
- Uninhabitability of your primary residence or your traveling companion’s primary residence caused by natural disaster
It also covers:
- World wide emergency assistance
- Emergency roadside assistance
Secure your perfect vacation without worry. Ask your reservationist about travel insurance or for more information on RedSky click here.
Thursday, September 7, 2017