Are you planning a beach vacation on the Gulf Coast and trying to find the best restaurants to eat at while social distancing? We are here to help! Our beautiful Alabama Gulf Coast has countless restaurants right on the water with spacious, outdoor seating as well as incredible views and tasty food. Keep reading for some of our favorites!
1. Cobalt the RestaurantCobalt the Restaurant in Orange Beach is the pinnacle of fine dining on the island. Every seat throughout the dining room has a waterfront view of the bay. Whether you desire seafood, steaks, custom pizzas or one of the Chef’s fantastic specials, Cobalt has a truly encompassing menu. Conveniently located on Caribe Resort property, Cobalt provides the best on site dining experience to vacationing guests that the Gulf Coast has to offer. The restaurant provides boat slips to accommodate small boats to medium sized yachts to accomodate those who wish to end their sunset trip on the water with a unique dining experience.
2. GT's on the BayIn keeping with their tradition, the owners of local favorite Fisher's Orange Beach have once again brought their unique culinary flair to Orange Beach. GTs On The Bay is a diverse and one-of-kind blend of local dishes and soon-to-be favorites. Definitely an unforgettable dining experience focusing on friends, family and food.
3. The Gulf Restaurant & BarThe Gulf is a casual yet chic seaside hideaway. Where the sun, sand and lush beachside setting complement the tasty food, beverages and friendly casual service. Recline with your toes in the sand, have a seat at the bar or at a communal table, or meander about, and enjoy the magical vibes, views and tunes. They are passionately committed to offering the freshest, seasonal menus of locally focused ingredients. The design is centered around shipping containers and includes recycled, reclaimed and salvaged building materials.
4. Playa RestaurantBrought to you by the team at Fisher's at Orange Beach Marina, Playa Restaurant is Caribbean and seafood flavors in a care-free atmosphere with beautiful Gulf views on the marina. Visit Playa and enjoy beautiful decor and a casual family-friendly atmosphere.
5. LuLu's at Homeport MarinaYou must visit Lulu's at Homeport Marina in Gulf Shores to see what all the fuss is about! Live music, fresh seafood and delicious home-style cooking with a tropical flare. There are so many activities to be experienced while dining at Lulu's. A three-story ropes course, shopping, arcade, and live music nightly are just a few of the reasons why guests return to Lulu's year after year. Your kids will have a blast running a muck through all the fun and games while you sit back and relax overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway.
6. The HangoutThese days, The Hangout is back and better than ever. They have a great menu of food and drinks including an amazing cheeseburger to complete a true "beach day". All of your beach favorites and some new Hangout specials that will keep you coming back again and again to share memories and to make new ones every time you visit. This is the place to let loose, laugh with family and friends, and above all, let the good times roll.
7. Anchor Bar & GrillAnchor Bar & Grill is a locally owned restaurant located in Hudson Marina in Orange Beach. This local favorite, Anchor Bar & Grill is an outlet with an awesome boat design. They serve your favorite bar food and drinks with an al fresco marina view deck.
8. OSO at Bear Point Harbor Oso - Spanish for "bear" and located on the water lends them to utilize local seafood and Latin flavors. A "coastal food" ambiance, meaning ALL the Gulf Coast - from Alabama to Cancun! You will find a wide range of menu items at OSO at Bear Point Harbor including hamburgers, ettouffe, burritos, steak and more. They also have a great menu for the kids, so bring the whole family to enjoy!
If you end of visiting one of our favorites, be sure to let us know & tag us in your photos on Instagram and Facebook at @theliquidlife!
25741 Perdido Beach Blvd Building A, Suite M, Orange Beach, AL 36561 US
25437 Perdido Beach Blvd, Orange Beach, AL 36561
P.O. Box 67, Orange Beach, AL 36561
© 2024 Liquid Life Vacation Rentals ·
25741 Perdido Beach Blvd Building A, Suite M, Orange Beach, AL 36561 US ·
Website design by Scurto Marketing